Can not put doors in door frames after update

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: Online private
Type of issue: Crash
Server type: PvE
Region: North America

Any door on a hot bar that gets clicked to be placed Crashes the Client. We have tried everything from simple to aquilian and they ALL crash when you try to place them.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

Hi, are you using LBPR by chance? If so, please make sure everybody is using the latest version.

Otherwise, please list all your currently used mods.

1 Like

Yep …

You might wanna start adding version numbers :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the feedback, the version number should show up in the ingame mod panel. Though I’ll add what version it is to the change notes :slight_smile:

I updated LBPR a few hours ago. If you need instructions on how to force an update,I made a post here. Otherwise, if you continue to have issues, hop on my discord and post in the relevant discussion threads.

1 Like

I got it, just having everyone unsub and resub. I really thought i did this update already …LOL Maybe I missed it on the server …shrugs

If you use a 3rd party vendor (Gportal, Low.ms, etc) they are notorious for being late on the mod updates. I actually updated the thread I linked to give instruction on how to use FTP for that reason. Going to be a lot of that going around as everybody updates their mods :slight_smile:

Ya its been a crazy morning :stuck_out_tongue:

updated

But I did have your update on the server already (I use GTX Gaming) but server takes a bit to come up. So i havent been able to test. As for our mods:
Emberlight
Exiled Lands Improved
Glass Construction and More
Immerse RP and Building Decor
Immerse RP Placeables Decor
LitMan Increased Weight
LitMan Item Stack
Less Building Placements Restrictions
Pickup+
Pippi - User Management
PRN_NPC Equipment Loot
Savage Steel
Strays Crafts
Fashionist
Swift Elevator
The Age Of Calamitous
Unlock Plus with Pickup
Warrior Mutator
Kerozards Paragon Leveling
Endgame Extended Weapon Arsenal
EEWA Admin Only Access
EEWA - Ultradimensional Feat

It may or may not matter, but LBPR should come after AoC and Warrior Mutator. Pippi should go first, and Pickup+ should go last.

My issue with swapping them is every time I do players complain stuff doesnt work … :frowning:

Trying it with your recommendations to see what happens … Doors are still not Fixed … I really hope its not the Glass Construstion mod. 80% of my server uses it, and the guy updatres it like once every 6 months leaving bugs in it till he feel like fixing it … People on my server are gonna be SOOOO pissed if thats the issue.

I to am having issues with placing doors. LBPR is updated and Unlock+ is at the end. Sends me straight to desk top every time I try. (door tried is insulated wood)

May want to test in single player with various mods enabled and disabled. It could be Glass Const or any other mod.

Could players try without Pippi in single player? I’m about to do the same once I have a mod baked (I’m super Multi-tasking today @_@ )

Just did a solo with just pippi and no problem with placing a door. Adding all mods except GCAM.

Ya same, fine with Pippi. Going to try on a server in a minute. There could be a connection with a different mod too, a lot of us are working behind the scenes, we’ll get this sorted one way or another :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tried solo without GCAM, placing a door crashed the game immediately.
Here’s the mods I had going:

Pippi - User & Server Management
Thrall War Dungeon Mod
Conan Sexiles
Better Thralls (Pickup & more followers)
Fashionist
Savage Steel
WARRIOR Mutator
RP Aesthetics (RA)
Improved Quality of Life
Roleplay 1.2.2
Emberlight
Aquilonia Server Mod
Lemurian Architect
Fist of Essence - Magic Mod
Less Building Placement Restrictions
Unlock Plus (with Pickup)
Greater Camera Distance

Looks like its Unlock Plus. Testerle’s on the case!

Ahhhh!!! You Rock!!!

Can confirm it’s Unlock+.