Can we agree Improved Beehives are overpowered damage sponges šŸ§½

:honeybee:

If you line your pad with certain items you can absorb bombs and impede the movement of invaders. Improved Beehives are buzzily stupidly annoying but probably useful vs raids. The guy busts into my brick palace yet he canā€™t get past until he smashes the palisade of wood and bee-snot structures, 50k HP each.

images (2)

4 Likes

Thatā€™s easy, send an army of Winnie Pooh bears to eat it all first :smiley:

7 Likes

Omg, I smell a new defense exploitā€¦ Beehive stacking :rofl::rofl::rofl:.
This will be the far most annoying exploit ever.
The funniest thing is to be actually work as a defense line, like when an enemy appears the bees would go out of the beehive and attack. Omg, this would be the new pvp defense meta

3 Likes

Drawbridges (200k HP) vs Gates (75k HP) is another story similar to thisā€¦

3 Likes

Yes but drawbridge requires more creativity on your builds. So I believe that this alone is a good motivation to build better in pvp.
It is so common to witness square monsters in pvp builds, totally not creative or beautiful.
I do understand that all you need is a strong base that you can protect. Yet I believe that the game requires rooftops that you slip, you cannot place either bombs or climb on them.
This would chance a lot on pvp builds.
Most of my bases in pvp were raided from the roof.

1 Like

Since the beehives automatically produce honey and apply buzzing and bugs flying around it, I suspect that it would quickly fall under ā€˜impacting server performanceā€™.

2 Likes

Count on it :+1:t6:

You can repair drawbridges/gate frames ez vs trebuchets.

Everything else is just bad vs trebuchets.

1 Like

Yep bro totally. One time I lined my base with them top to bottom, inside walls, floors, roofs. Noise was horrendous but I had plenty of guys on the server saying it was near impossible to bomb your way inā€¦

Way overpowered lol

4 Likes

Honeycombing your fortress. Literally.:grin:

3 Likes

In the walls too? That sounds horrific! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The buzzing alone would drive me spare.

On the plus side, youā€™d never need honey ever again.

Lol ummā€¦yeah, felt like Whinnie the Poo just swimming in all that honey!

Not sure if deliberate, but you seem to have misplaced that ā€œhā€. Here, lemme help you:
Winnie the Pooh.
While the original name is weird to begin with (yes I realize itā€™s old), losing that ā€œhā€ off the end doesnā€™t exactly help things!

This post was brought to you by a member of Pedantics Anonymous. Which, I pedantically must add, is extra silly considering Iā€™m not exactly posting anonymously!

5 Likes

Itā€™s spelled ā€œlet meā€ā€¦

4 Likes

welcome to P.A.!

4 Likes

You didnā€™t capitalize ā€œWelcomeā€.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s the spirit!

4 Likes

This reminds me of the never-ending argument in Private Eye over exactly where the apostrophe belongs in their regular column Pedantsā€™ Corner (or Pedantā€™s Corner, or Pedants Corner orā€¦)

5 Likes

Lol so Iā€™ve just talked about a legitimate poo wandering around called Whinnie??

Well thatā€™s a lasting imageā€¦

3 Likes

Well it could be illegitimate pooā€¦ a poo birthed out of wedlock.

2 Likes