Can we bring back the original Lifeblood Spear?

The original Lifeblood spear with the amazing regen effect compared to now was an incredible weapon. Can we have that back?

2 Likes

Coming from someone who isnt even an avid WWE fan I say…

tenor

Even a 1 HP per second Lifeblood Spear would allow us to compensate to the disgraceful nerf to Fierce Vitality.

2 Likes

Ahh Trappist01x…you have no idea the can of worms you have opened up here buddy. Get ready to watch the feathers fly on this debate. For the record, a Poll conducted by my self in the past revealed overwhelming support for restoring the Lifeblood Spear and Sword of Crom to their former glory.

1 Like

I can always feed the worms to the fish. :stuck_out_tongue: I really loved that weapon.

1 Like

Thats right! And we can cook the fish for more sustenance.

1 Like

119 replies. I’ll have to browse it later. lol

Ah Shadoza you misunderstand friend. ‘Can of worms’ is a slang saying which denotes that the person is about to broch a controversial or highly charged topic of discusdion (ie- the Lifeblood Spear).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.collinsdictionary.com/amp/english/a-can-of-worms

But to follow on with a bit of a joke, no not unless your character wants to. Fat Grubs are yuck at the best of times, but the ones which live and grow in our Compost Heap are even worse.

1 Like

I am 100% with you on this. I think the people who thought the regen was op biggest problem was the fact is was on a spear that was seldom used to fight with (for fear of using up the durability). If they bring it back with OG stats or any passive stats tbh, please rename it to the life blood healing stick and change it to a tool instead of a weapon. Because that is how it was used 90% of the time. Get in trouble, quick swap to LBS + aloe + haunch + tea and you went fro 25% to 100 % HP almost instantly. Then swap back to a better spear to fight with.

2 Likes

While I remain firmly in favor of more fun, rare options for gear (and the auto-no on any spectacular gear because it’s “op” is the opposite of fun), I actually do feel that passive, out-of-combat regen is fine as it is now, and I’d rather they didn’t mess with that any further. If the cost of that is the Lifeblood Spear remaining as-is, well, that’s sad, but acceptable.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.