Cannot build above Executioners Entrance

Game mode: Online
Problem: Misc
Region:

I’m on one of the official servers. Not like a test server or anything. Just one of the normal servers. I have a large base built on the plateau above the Executioners Entrance. I am no longer able to build or place decorations near the edge of the plateau above the entrance. For example, I cannot place a foundation at 104,829.461, 136,731.141, -11,623.039. I understand not allowing a player to block the cave entrance, but building on the plateau above the entrance doesn’t get in anybody’s way. I think you should take the vertical axis into account before not allowing a player to build in a location, and I really think you should allow building on the plateau above Executioners Entrance. I have a massive castle there and it looks amazing. I really don’t want to have to rebuild it somewhere else.

I’ve also noticed fewer brimstone nodes spawn inside the cave, which I suspect is also due to my building on top of the plateau. I think resources should spawn normally in caves if a building is built on the ground above the cave.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Goto 104,829.461, 136,731.141, -11,623.039.
  2. Attempt to place foundation.
    3.Fail and be sad.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.