Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvP
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: Kappa.Ninja
Mods: None

Bug Description:

Cannot equip armor (Legs/Boots)

Bug Reproduction:

When I logged in after patch, I went to equip my farming suit of armor. After unequipping I noticed I was not able to equip leg and boot slot. This holds true for every piece of armor. When I go to equip, it places the piece of armor back in my bag. I attempted to drop the 2 pieces of armor and when I did, only one piece of armor showed up in the dropped bag. However, when I loot the armor pieces, they both get put in my inventory, but still cannot equip them.

1 Like

Same here!

Same here. I took my bearer’s armor off and I can’t put hers back on her either
 I died now nekked as a j-bird. Not a fan of the thrall nerf. Worked my arse off to train her

The sorting of items was broken.

If you have the following errors:

• You cannot put on any armor or put items from your inventory in boxes or workbenches (the item “flashes” and comes back);
  • You cannot dress or equip your character.

It is necessary to disable all sorting options in the inventory: select the “no sorting” option.
In your inventory, in the workbench, in the chest - everywhere. A mismatch of sorting leads to an incorrect definition of the subject.
Yes, the Funсom have broken everything again.

1 Like

:brazil: Conan Exiles feedback pc xbox ps4 bug

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.