Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE-Conflict
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: ExiledLegends
Mods: =MODS=

Bug Description:

Cant equip armor on me or my thrall, cant move items from my inventory to storage or from storage to my inventory

Bug Reproduction:

Verified files on steam. re-loged, re-launched the game, reinstalled the game

3 Likes

Also just noticed was not able to back redeemed silent legion helmet on my thrall AFTER i put bulked armor plating on it

Everyone has this problem
They probably fix it next month, based on how quick Funcom is with addressing issues like this

1 Like

Oh, of course that’s reassuring if they fix the problem next month. Why hurry? Customers have simply paid money for the Battle Pass and servers are running for which costs are incurred.

1 Like

Lmao,
Yeah mayvbe I’m too optimistic :')

1 Like

What I found is that if you remove the armor, you can’t put it back on, neither on the playable character nor on the NPCs. The item repair bench is also not working. I will conduct more tests throughout the day.

good to find this thread and there are others with the same issue, its driving me nuts for 3 days now…

best is, in coop / singleplayer everything works fine, only servers have this issue. so I created a new server and the problem exist also on brand new servers.

I wonder how a bug like this could make it live…

:brazil: Conan Exiles feedback Players Helping Players pc xbox ps4
Resolva o BUG de equipar Armadura e Itens até que atualize a “atualização” AGE OF WAR 4

A solução está após 1:00 minuto que mostra como resolver fiz um print acima com a opção marcada

Para quem entendeu como se faz poderá jogar sem problemas, quem não soube fazer deixo o F… :brain:

not once in this video we see the bug, so anything else you show is absolutely meaningless. when you can equip your armor anyway, what is your “workaround” (changing sorting order and/or going with the hotbar) going to show?

:brazil: Conan Exiles feedback pc xbox ps4 bug
Isso se chama falta de paciência ou é falta de atenção mesmo para isso fiz o tutorial está abaixo :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: ou faça a busca no youtube que a essa hora muitos estarão com a solução que encontrei sendo desenhado para quem não entender

Hier ein kleines Video für die inkompetenten Entwickler bei FunCom, die es bisher nicht geschafft haben auch nur ein Patch mal vernünftig zu veröffentlichen oder zumindest die Möglichkeit anbieten das Spiel zurück zu patschen, bis sie ihren Dreck in den Griff bekommen

It seems when we have “no sorting” filter active, moving items and equipping is possible, when there is some sort of filter active in a storage box we want to get stuff from, it quite often does not work, change to “no filter” and it works.
so well, funcom screwed with their filters.
btw dear devs, when we typed in some words, the items were put to the beginning of the inventory, now, we again ahve to search, ok the search is easier since the item is highlighted, but we have to scroll through our inventory nonetheless.

Sorting =/= Filter
Sorting and Filters

fine, Sorting dropdown box… happy? :slight_smile:

We are talking about bugs in the game and different principles for sorting and filtering and they work in different ways. Our need to stick to the right wordings so that Funcom doesn’t break down what actually works somehow.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.