Cannot equip bindings from horseback

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: North America

Since the Isle of Siptah release, I have been unable to equip bindings from horseback for dragging knocked out thralls. Instead, I get the error message “Cannot use while mounted”. This occurs in both the Exiled Lands and on Siptah.

This happens only on private servers; equipping bindings on Official still works. I am not an admin on either server and cannot experiment with testing which mod is the culprit.

These are the mods that both servers share:
Pippi - User & Server Management - v3.3.3
Emberlight 3.1.1
Fashionist v3.3.1 [DLC compatible]
Hosav’s Custom UI Mod - Revamped!
LBPR - Additional Features - v7.1.2
Less Building Placement Restrictions - v7.1.8

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Run a server with the mods listed above.
  2. Mount horse.
  3. Attempt to equip binding from hotbar.
  4. Hop off horse and drag knocked-out thrall across the map on foot (because I’m paranoid about teleporting through maps/obelisks with KO’d thralls these days).
1 Like

This definitely looks like a problem with those mods. Might be a good idea to contact the authors.

Emberlight used to have issues with the mounted combat. Not sure if fully resolved but I would try removing the mod and see if the issue persists.

Emberlight had this issue crop up after IOS launched, but I believe the most recent update resolves the issue once more.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.