Cannot promote/change clan leader

, ,

Game mode: [ Online official ]
Type of issue: [ Bug ]
Server type: [ PvE ]
Region: [ America ]
Hardware: [ PS4 ]

Bug Description: When viewing clan members it shows no defined clan leader and will not allow for promoting new members beyond second rank. Cannot transfer clan leader status to another clan member. This is preventing me from leaving the clan and doing a sever transfer.

A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Unknown as this issue has not resolved itself and is an ongoing issue
  2. (etc)
2 Likes

I think, I have the same issue here and no solution.

1. We have two officiers (the symbol with the three bent stripes and NO stripe above it) in the clan and nothing else.
  2. I cannot promote or demote the other (because I am NOT the clan leader)
  3. I cannot leave clan (because it says, that I am the clan leader)
  4. I cannot upload my character (because it says, that I am the clan leader)
  5. I cannot join another clan.
  6. It is on official server.
  7. The bug has not been changed for more than two weeks.

Similiar post from me yesterday here…

We should keep this post high, because the game on pvp becomes unplayable somehow.

A thinkable solution could be: an admin joining the server and makes one a real clan leader OR to kick one from the clan to fix the bug.

But I never found an admin somehow.

4 Likes

Greetings Exiles,

We are currently looking into this issue so we appreciate your patience and understanding.
We will update this thread as soon as we have more information on the issue.

4 Likes

Still experiencing the same issue. Replying to help keep this post active.

1 Like

Same here again.

I opened a ticket in this case and got an automated message:

"

Greetings Exile,

We’ve received your official server issue report. We’ll take a look at what’s going on and pass the information on to our developers or our server host if needed. We’ll be in touch only if we have additional questions.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for taking the time to report the issue!"

And nothing happend so far.

I don’t know what is the issue to send an admin to the server to simply kick us from the clan.

The multiplayer becomes more and more unplayable each day, while been locked in a dead clan and being alone there. Already lost much raid stuff, but in future the only way is to uninstall the 100GB package from PC and play another game.

Only frustation on no “real” support to fix “small” issues by making simple administrative moves.

Best Regards.

1 Like

Maybe funcom is speculating that you buy another copy of the game to get a new funcom ID.

I each case: the problem is not a single problem - it happens to more players than us …
so I recomment, leave a bad rating on your plattform for the product and their support to make this trick public.

1 Like

It is amazing how bad Funcom’s customer support is. No “real” support to fix “small” issues by making simple administrative moves when the game is as buggy as it is.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.