Cannot see halloween meteors

Ok, I’m already annoyed with the visual effects for this Halloween Event, but on top of it, only 1 player on my game can see the meteors, the rest of us cannot. Also, getting frequent fatal shutdowns of the game in the northwest near the Cimmerian villages. WTF is going on?

Cal

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Misc
Server type: PvE
Region: America

Only one of my players can see and loot Halloween Meteors.
Game crashes in the northwest region at the Cimmerian Villages
After a period of time, even the player who can interact with meteors can no longer see them.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Go to a meteor location
2. Look at the meteor and fail to see it
3.Try to harvest it and fail
4.Enter the Cimmerian village area and watch the ‘fatal error’ message show on your screen

Thst one person can see the meteor and others can not leads me to suspect it’s something within the game settings or computer settings that is preventing others from seeing them.

Have you guys compared game settings and hardware to see what is the same and what is different between the PCs?

Alternatively… as you are on a private server … it could be an interaction with admin rights I guess if game & hardware is the same.

I am on single player and I cannot see the meteor showers for the Halloween event either. I do see the meteors and can loot them. BUt I have been on for 2 hours and have not seen a single one. Then poof the meteors are there.

NM. I can now see them… sigh. Sorry for bother.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.