Can't make Iron or Steel reinforcements at Garrison Blacksmith's Bench after Hotfix 2.1.1

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: North America

Patch 2.1 is ridiculous and the slowness of fixing things is ridiculous. How many thousands of benches and thralls do you want us to have?

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Go to Improved Blacksmith’s Bench - you can make iron and steel reinforcements
  2. Go to Garrison Blacksmith’s Bench - you cannot make iron or steel reinforcements
4 Likes

use Improved Blacksmith :slight_smile:

The higher tier station missing crucial lower-tier recipes shouldn’t be intentional, it’s just annoying to have a second station for those specifically and a second thrall to work it.

3 Likes

I confirmed the same in Official PVE Server in Asia i.e. the T3 Garrison Blacksmith Bench could not make any of iron nor steel reinforcement.

Cheers,

1 Like

e para qual bancada foi parar o couro enrijecido ?

To visualize the issue.

Improved blacksmith (5 recipes):

Garrison (2 recipes):

Campaign (2 recipes):

3 Likes

Ditto.

What the heck? Does nobody play-test the patches? I mean you need these to build any T2 or T3 structure! I literally was aware of the issues immediately upon placing and opening the bench.

**Oh, and if the Funcom argument is “it’s so complex and we tried to get this out to you as fast as possible”, then let me tell you, you tried to do more than you were capable of doing, and I’d much rather have slower content releases than you breaking game functionality every few months.

The same happens with Garrison and Campaign Armorer’s Bench, the Improved Armorer Bench can craft normal and epic armor, but the Garrison and Campaign can only craft epic/perfected, forcing you to have both.

Eu também não entendi qual é o objetivo de se ter a melhor bancada se você não pode produzir um simples reforço de ferro nela. Reduziram a quantidade de itens no geral, tipo cabos para armas e etc, ao passo que deixaram uma bancada antiga que só serve para fazer um reforço de ferro e mais nada. Isle of Siptah vai de mal a pior, desde lançamentos de atualizações que não são testadas do jeito que deveriam até vários travamentos e ataques ddos que ocorrem todos os dias, principalmente nos servidores LATAM .

Hey there,

This is not intended. Our team is aware of the problem and has fixed it internally, to come out within the next hotfix.
Apologies for the frustration and thanks for the feedback.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.