Cant refresh ping on server list

i dont see the option to just hit refresh servers now because my ping is usually bad initially and I would just hit the refresh button and then it was good. so now I cant login, I can only exit the game fully and try again but my initial ping is always bad.
where did the refresh button go?

swap the filter, from internet to official or internet to favourites

Same here . Swapping the filter doesn’t do anything but direct connect seems to be a workaround for me.

1 Like

All the workarounds we used before the hotfix yesterday are no longer “usable”. Direct connect is the only thing left.

Server pings now locks you in whatever ping when opening the client and stays like that until you close and reopen the client again, no way now to “refresh”.

1 Like

Getting chopped off at the kneecaps.

1 Like

Haha Yeap. Funny tho, I’ll log in initially at 45 ping, start building for the stream. Sorry guys but half my build is not really there and running out of render distance is not working, relog.
Now I’m at 75 ping, meh, let’s continue building, 45 minutes go by, sorry guys, but I have to relog again as I just feel in this “invisible” foundations and I’m trapped now, relog.
Now I’m at 99 ping, let’s build quickly before anything else happens cause this is the last chance. After this, another relog and I’m over the 100 ping so it won’t let me log in. 45 minutes later, lost internet…2:15:45, live stream time, when I use to do 6+ hours before update 41…:joy::joy::joy:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.