Carter Fanart! (Might add more later)

Greetings! I want to share this drawing I made today

16 Likes

Another Carter pic!

And Ricky Pagan!

I may be accepting request. Love this game and want to make more fanart of it but I’m out of ideas :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

Carter and Danny chilling on a foggy day :slight_smile:

10 Likes

nice really like that first one of carter

1 Like

Oh, I LOVE your style! The texture is so so good, and the lighting looks stellar! I cannot pick a favorite, they all spark joy. :revolving_hearts:

(And if you’d like character suggestions, I will always initially suggest Saïd, haha. He’s my favorite character in the game.)

2 Likes

Today I bring you: Harumi!

Another “portrait” :stuck_out_tongue: .
I will be trying to better my style, hoping to make full body compositions + backgrounds soon. Thank you for your acceptation! :heart:

9 Likes

Thank you so much! :sob::sob::sob:
I really admire you!:heart: Can’t believe how many fanarts and works you’ve done throughout the years, they all lovely!

Saïd is a great suggestion, hope I can capture his vibe!. (I missed some of his dialogue cause I didn’t know in-game subtitles were a thing lol.)

4 Likes

Thank you! :heart: A lot of it was community-inspired silly things, but I’ve had so much fun!

I’m pretty sure most cutscenes should be available on youtube (though some uploads don’t have the in-game subtitles on), if there are ever any you want to rewatch! (And if there are any missing, let me know–I might have a personal recording that I can upload!)

2 Likes

I drew SaĂŻd wooohoo. Thanks to @Mel-Addams for this character suggestion, had fun sketching him. (I also find him somewhat sexyđŸ€ I will make some tribute to that one drawing of yours).

8 Likes

this one is fecking awsome love it

4 Likes

This looks amazing, I adore it!! :revolving_hearts: (I agree, haha. :zipper_mouth_face: And I’m terribly flattered!)

2 Likes

Now or past Said?

2 Likes

I love your fanart and style! Didn’t you do one of Andy with his kittens too a while back? and Isabel with a cake? I’d love to see more :slight_smile: and as for requests, if you are still looking for one
 there are so many cool characters it is hard to choose. I like Wolf and Boone, but I bet Petru would also be an interesting challenge? Or Sophie and her pal the Forest God? maybe pick one from each zone whom you like the most? :smiley: I could just watch your drawings / paintings for ages! thanks so much for doing them! :heart: