Certificate of Exotic Animals

Where do you turn in Certificate of Exotic Animals?

Is that from a mod? I’ve not heard of that item before. Curious.

1 Like

Yes, it’s from the Age of Calamitous. All the info I looked up was outdated. I found them in my faction hall. You have to purchase the merchants to turn the certificate in
with " * Shepherd (Corral Vendor)".

It’s been a while, but from what I recall, the certificate, once purchased, just goes into the appropriate merchant inventory. (Its kinda like an ingredient for the exotic purchaes) merchant is purchased through the contractor I think…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.