Challenges Bugs

Challenges that are currently not working:
not able to finish challenge while collecting desert berries or highland berries
not able to collect challenge while consuming heart of hero

Greetings TheVoid1974!
Thank you for reporting reporting your situation regarding the challenges.

In order for our team to properly assess the issue, could you please let us know if you are playing on an Official Server or Private Server please? In case you are playing on a Private Server, are you perhaps using mods?

Thank you in advance!

Greetings! I’m playing on private server. On regards to the berries the problem is solved, just had to disable the Emberlight mod since it “messes” with the berries config and now its working.
Unfortunally the consume heart of an hero is still not working but I guess its related to mod incompatibility as well, havent tested it without mods.
Had another bug but it was related to mis-translaction (I’m Portugueese) and when the game gets translated to Portuguese there’s a challenge which appears as “defeat Bear creatures” when it was supposed to say “detead BOAR creatures”, the troubles I had trying to figure out what bear creatures were LOL.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.