Single Player Harvest Berries challenge not working

Basic Info:

Platform: PC
Storefront: Steam
Issue Type: Battle Pass
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: PvE
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=
Mods: thralls level to 100, kerozards paragon leveling, savage wilds (playing on exiled lands though), IQOL, Fashioist, Imersive Armor, Pippi, LBPR, Emberlight, Better Thralls beyond decor: rustic edition, npc perks, lcda bestiary, female new faces, unlock plus, barbarian barber, ra: character customization,

Bug Description:

Cannot do harvest berries challenge.

Bug Reproduction:

Performing by hand or with any of the sickles will not trigger performing the gather berries challenge. I have collected close to a thousand of both highland berries and dessert berries and neither will work. I have had gather berries twice now and could not do it on either day.

2 Likes

Hope they fix it, it’s a bit frustrating

Same over here, though both modded private server as well as modded singleplayer.

Greetings players!
Thank you for reporting your situation regarding your inability to complete the referred challenge.

Our team is currently aware of this issue and the workaround is to delete the following file:
Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Mods\modlist.txt which will guarantee that mods are not loaded, if you’re using them.
Additionatly, make sure to verify the files of the game and restart you computer after doing so.

Please let us know if the issue persists after performing the suggested steps dear players.
Thank you for reaching out to us!

Seems a lot of issues relating to mods or at least the modlist file at any rate. I hate to sound like a dick here but its got to be said… a lot of this could have been avoided if Funcom had sent out the mod dev kit like you had promised.

I really dont want to sound like Im trolling but perhaps that is feedback Funcom should take on board for future reference.

1 Like

Singleplayer, no mods. Just finished the quest without any problems.

Could it be a mod issue?

1 Like

I think it is about Emberlight. Challenge doesn’t work with this mod enabled but is OK in another single-player game without this mod.

2 Likes

I tried removing emberlight and now the challenge works. Thanks for sharing.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.