Changing the default Running to Walk

Hi all, I’ve been struggling with a small issue for a while, All games has the same stress factor (I call it that lacking a better word). The running, in every single game you are always running. Thing is I’m all for immersion and I know that I don’t run 5 meters just to get me a coffee, so My question is: is there a way to change the default running to walking either by tweaking or any other means? I know and I’m aware of the walk/run Toggle key binding, I like the whole concept that if I’m walking and I draw my weapon I’ll go to running (faster movement) for the combat mode. But I would rather like it to automatically toggle back to walking when I’m done with combat than continue on the running mode. And I’m not speaking of sprinting. (Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you’re my only hope). :grinning:
Does anyone have any suggestions to my lil problem?

You can do it, but not automatically.

In any case I swear to you: pressing a button to switch is something you’ll do in automatic after just some exercise, like me locking/unlocking target while in combat :stuck_out_tongue:

:joy: I know I can do it, I’ve been doing it for as long as I’ve been a gamer. (that’s a long time), I just want to be able to change the default to fit my needs and likes by default instead of having to fit in to the pre-designed running mode.

Well I was feel sad in replying to you just “No it’s not possible” :stuck_out_tongue:

hmm figured, maybe suggesting the option to be implemented as a choice in the menu or the key binding settings to devs. :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.