Character appearance change

I surely support the idea nobody wants to destroy 60 level chracter just because they can’t change the looks.

6 Likes

+1
I would really like to be able to change my hair style every now and then, the ability to dye your hair would be nice to have as well.
I’m not a big fan of the durability though, there’s no point to adding something unnecessarily tedious for something that just affects your looks.

3 Likes

It would be pretty amazing to have a system similar to warpaints for it, as well. Get some buffs for adding highlights to your character’s hair etc.

2 Likes

For now I am using the mod charEdit lite that allows you to change appearance and even thralls appearances.
The separate feats and attributes potions is on testlive, maybe appearance change mirror will be implemented on the sorcery patch.

2 Likes

Just wanted to say, FUNCOM, I created a forum account just to post this as it holds. That dearly to me. - I play on PS4 Solo. Every night and if. Only. This dream. We’re. Real… Please. FUNCOM. I want to change my. Hair.

Typos due to. Broken phone
Thank you for. A. Wonderful…Game!

2 Likes

Not a bad idea. There could actually be different “tiers” to this as well. Perhaps you can get a “grooming” thrall or something haha.

If you get a comb, you can change your hair. If you get a specific paint brush you can change your tattoos.

Perhaps if you wanted to change your appearance completely you would need to go to a specific place and provide some sort of an offering or sacrifice.

1 Like