Character Re-customization/Orb of Nergal

Has the new hair styles been added to console in 2.3 update or the next console update or what? I have the Orb of Nergal and was under the presumption that new hair styles/faces/hair color were an option however, I do not see them. Have I overlooked something? Have I been misinformed?

Based on what I read here: Producer's Letter the new styles are only available with the Siptah DLC. Unless I misunderstood or something has changed since then.

1 Like

I havnt seen anyone with new hair styles… nor have they seem to be shown off at all.

I thought they weren’t yet in game… I have made topics and requests several styles myself over years. =(

1 Like

They come with the isle of siptah DLC.
you will have to wait for it to release on consoles

1 Like

I wish it woud give a option to change your char name :disappointed_relieved::cry:

1 Like

It will be abused on officials and it will make reporting griefers even harder than it already is.

1 Like

Your gamertag you dont can change

1 Like

You all really need to push hard for access to mods on console.146 styles shown with a color wheel using HSV values. I know its Microsoft and Sony being a barrier, so light their inboxes and discussions up.

1 Like

Would be amazing. Can’t speak on Microsoft but Sony is…Sony, is my over protective mother. They will never allow use of external assets, only vanilla mods (Fallout/Skyrim). But thanks for fuelling my PC envy.

Would be nice

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.