Check stability / condition of building (TAB KEY) Code or how to rebind it?

After key rebind (Tab), im using it on something else (interact) but that disables option to check stability / condition of buildings - now i have to carry hammer which is annoying.

Anyone knows what key code can be placed for input.ini file?
I mean for example:

ActionMappings=(ActionName=“InteractKey”,Key=Tab,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

InteractKey is describin action, looking for key that will describe status check for building pieces.

There’s similar thread but it seems unsolved:

If anyone on CONSOLE can tell me what default key do you use to check stability / condition of building (on pc TAB default) - That would help too!

1 Like

There’s nothing inside DefaultInput.ini or even CookedIniVersion.txt. I took a look at ConanSandbox.exe in a binary viewer, and I also cannot find anything that resembles a possible binding that displays that overlay. I think it’s one of those hard-coded things Conan Exiles has, but maybe someone from @Community could ask the devs and confirm.

1 Like

check in dev kit and check the data table for action mapping there might be something there ?

As far as I am aware there is no equivalent button or combination of buttons on console. Just the good ol’ repair hammer.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.