So, the tab button allows you to see building stats

We have updated the Wiki to show the availability of using the tab key to see the stability/condition, etc. of building pieces. We cannot find this in defaultinput.ini, but have verified on all server types, with the noted exception of other platforms. Please note tab must not be bound to something else, like autorun, or you will end up with a bruised nose.

We would like to ask the community if it is available on the X-Box and PS-4 and, if so, what keys enable it, since it is an undocumented feature. QoL.

Any help would be appreciated and included in the Wiki.

Regards

jim

4 Likes

Off topic, but what the heck is that green thing?

Looks like a Godbubble

2 Likes

Ohhhh, so that’s what that looks like. Never needed to use one in PVE. Thanks!

2 Likes

The above screenshot is in singleplayer and I enabled god bubbles to include an animated gif on each religion’s Ritual: Protection of xxxx.

As an example: https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/Ritual:_Derketo's_Protection#Gallery

Regards

jim

1 Like

I can give it a try in some hours… maybe its some key/button which I hardly ever press: The normal cross/D-pad things.

1 Like

Hey, I also noticed that if you change the keybindings, for example, the inventory from i to TAB, you lose that option to see building stats cause’ it doesn’t appear in the keybinds menu.

Aleeto, you can regain the ability by unbinding tab with the closest X, then afterwards, rebinding.

Regards

jim

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.