Chests not respawning

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: Online private
Type of issue: Boxes and chests are not respawning items inside even after an hour.
Server type: PVE
Region: East Coast

Hello,

On the Isle of Siptah boxes and chests found in the world are not refreshing with items inside. I’ve noticed this with a few chests and even after going back an hour later they are still empty. Others on the server are reporting the same issue. Any help or fix is greatly appreciated.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Open chest
  2. Remove items with F
  3. Wait for timer and return
2 Likes

Having the same bug but on original map. Chest contents haven’t re-spawned for half the day now, approx 8-10 hours.

Playing on a private dedicated server.

Same here. Chests in unnamed city and in sep remain empty hours later.

Hey @Zraxa

Thanks for the heads-up. It’s been sent to our team so they can look into it.
Just in case, those of you affected by this issue, are you using mods?

Normally yes. But yesterday when this was first noticed we were not, do to them not yet being updated.

1 Like

I am only on official servers with no mods an seeing the same.

*Edit: I just wanted to point out i am not on Siptah. Exiles map only.

3 Likes

Same issue on Isle of Siptah on a private server. I am not using any mods.

1 Like

Hey Ignasis,

These are the mods the server currently runs. Other then the chests not respawning everything else seems to be running fine.

I’m running a private server with no mods and our chests do not ever respawn items until the server is restarted. Pretty weird for new people dropping into the spawn areas.

Thanks for the additional information. Our team has been notified.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.