Chest remains empty after looting it

Game mode: [PvE: Online private )]
Type of issue: [ Bug]
Server type: [ PvE]
Region: [America)

When I would loot a chest and would come back later even though the NPCs had spawn back the chest remain empty. I came back many times with the NPCs respawn once and still the chest was empty. The only time there was something in it after is that I restarted my server.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Empty a chest and come back later many times and it will be empty no matter how long you would wait. Only returns on a server restart.

2 Likes

I’m having this problem since I picked up Conan on the latest steam sale and its the only thing that prevents it from being a 10/10 on my survival score hehe

I tried closing the lid after looting it (I readed a bunch of bug reports that state it works) but nada, Pressed E to open, space bar to loot ir all then E again to close it but the lid remains open! the only thing that works besides server restart is destroying said chest, but takes a lot of hits and its really annoying! and if yout chest is underwater like those on the pirate bay, you are out of luck.
Please fix this!

2 Likes

I am also having this bug on my server, Exiled Lands map. Chests all over will either remain empty or refused to open on interact. Destroying the chests allowed them to respawn for a while but now some chests are stuck, empty and indestructible. Server resets work but do we really need to resort to resetting servers to loot chests in Sepermeru, as a game experience?

I do a reset every day to keep the server in good working conditions but yes it should not be like this as when you loot a chest nothing can be dome with it until I stop and restart my server.

Hey @Danouk

Thanks for the feedback. It’s been relayed to our team so they can look into it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.