Chosen of Asura : It doesn't have to be like this!

I wear the armor like it is there skin :slight_smile: Sometimes i think i can still smell their fear when i slayed them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also, when i am argu…err…debating with @Croms_Faithful on forum, i log in and take out my frustration on his avatar in game with…ironically…Crom’s Hammer :wink:

Funny, the only one i enjoy capturing is @Multigun??? The others i tend to go full berserker on:)

4 Likes

That’s some sick feeling ! :joy: Just reading your message gave me the idea to create someone like that in a project of mine :joy::joy: Your crazy psychopathic attitude shall be honored and remembered ! :joy::joy:

1 Like

Poor Croms :joy: If you’re on PC, i guess I understand why @Multigun is safe from your craziness ! (Give us some mods boi ! )

On console, but he does mod that steelfire to some nice boom boom.

1 Like

Yeah I feel ya :joy:

I have a Lethdol Twox or two for when avs are enabled. Of course I keep every Sir Bowen I find. Can’t have enough Taskies.

2 Likes

We’ll rule you all one day, you’ll see! The Chosen shall conquer you all!

3 Likes

…and a new one will join their ranks.

:soon:

4 Likes

Got me excited ! But please tell me that we won’t have to MURDER THE S… OUT OF HIM :joy:

Truly. If there were a Gilum’tun riot, some of my cauldron sweatshops might have a problem. :0

2 Likes

No it was just assigned to me Sera67. Both physical appearance and also profession. I did state eventually that I would have liked to be either a Fighter, Archer or even Blacksmith from the Lost Tribe faction, ie-a Crom worshipper, but I didnt think to speak up until not long before my thrall was released. We could check with other Asuras, but if memory serves me correctly, at least one other said that they were just assigned an ingame profession too. I suppose it makes sense, otherwise we may end up with an eventual imbalance among their (Asuras) professions. For example sake, a situation may arise where we had 4 Tanners and 0 Dancers, and so on.

Or they Keep a list of Azuras, and let next one know whats “open” and let them choose a open slot. Maybe if they produce a good story/background let them double up. =3

1 Like

Maybe. It would have been cool to choose my profession, but it was not to be. I would have loved to have been a ‘Crom Zealot’ or ‘Crom Fanatic’ or ‘Crazed Crom Worshipper’.

I would love it if while we chose Crom’s religion at the starting screen, we found recipes to build some Crom goodies in a dungeon as a reward, maybe off the body of a dead or a crazed worshipper.

Here’s a wacky aside, i was raised in five spiritual traditions: Lutheranism, Judaism, Islam, Cherokee medicine traditional of the clan a ni wa ya, and Hinduism. Knowing Mr Howard wrote the Picts as a hybrid of Iroquois proto-man, I’m totally thrilled. As a non-practicing Hindu versed in the Upanishads, how does Funcom rectify the fact that Asurans are actually for the most part a counter-deity to the goodness of the Devas?

Sounds like I must really get you hot under the collar there buddy, if you need to go and vent your rage post ‘discussion’. :smiling_imp: In my country we are notoriously good at tormenting people until they get wound up. But the prevailing wisdom behind it is said that the more we torment someone the more we like them. So you should cherish those moments of rage, mental frustration and disturbed sleeping patterns. :laughing:

The thing is that outside of two particular issues; namely 1) Passive HP Regeneration rates and 2) the Sword of Crom and Lifeblood Spear nerfs, we actually rarely even disagree that. I think it is just that the intensity of the disagreements tend to overshadow that of the argreements.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.