Chosen of Asura spawns

My son, upon realizing the Chosen of Asura Thralls are always at our brimstone farm: Why are they always here?

Me: Because they’re real people that the game company decided could be special and put into the game. I see them all the time when I read the message forum for the game.

Him: silence (In hindsight I assume he was processing that two Chosen of Asura are thralls we captured and are directly responsible for processing mats for our T3 base, which is taking FOREVER to build, based upon his next comment).

Me: What are you thinking about, bud?

Him: Can you ask them to hurry up on the steel fire and shaped wood?

So therefore:

Multigun, Mikey, pick up the pace you slackers!

17 Likes

I can’t wait until they put Barnes in! :smiley:

6 Likes

I would love to see Barnes as an Armorer who can make Zamoran Dancer stuff!

3 Likes

I just had a talk with Gilum’tun this morning: “why can’t you be more like Mixmaster Festus?!” :wink:

Back before this honor was even a glint in my eye, it’s been my request that my toon be a female, with Mirthful in the title. Armorer would be amazing, because I have a B’naru almost everywhere (Armorer, Imp Armorer, 3 Arty benches, Saddlery) in every base. :woman_cartwheeling:

3 Likes

If you’re an armorer, I want flawless derketo bikinis and pasty sets… if you wont provide it, I will always kill you and loot you… just like I do Mikey… oh excuse me… Keyim.

Fun tangeant, if I was ever a Chosen, I’d want to be DeePee the Wretched, a sloppy male performer after they make my epically conceived Fat of the Land DLC. Armed with a ham sandwich.

2 Likes

Hate to break it to you, DeePee, but you make the bikinis in the smith bench.

gulp

3 Likes

Which is just WRONG. As a Chosen I expect you to do something about it.

1 Like

I kind of want to join whatever server Multigun is on just to dump a ton of Tar and Brimstone into his Inv. with a note that says “My son told me you’d know what to do. GET IT DONE.”

7 Likes

new Chosen of Asura 2027: “Infant The Strict” (taskmaster)

4 Likes

Just biding my time until the Asuran’s take over all the servers is all.

4 Likes

You cant take over until there is a DeePee… he’s a Messiah and his coming was fortold…

1 Like

My friend doesn’t get it, could you explain it for him?

Get what? If it was directed at me I’m not making sense as usual.

It was directed at you, because I didn’t understand what you said:

My chosen form… DeePee the Wretched is a GAWD…

2 Likes

Oh, man, I’m dumb. :rofl:

1 Like

I think I just realized your error… DP = Darth Physicist = DeePee?

1 Like

Yeah, I didn’t get what it was referring to :slight_smile:

My brain only has two entries for “DP”, one of them being “dynamic programming” :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I wont ask about the second…

2 Likes

Ah, the tragedy of Darth Physicist the Wise… :wink:

3 Likes