Chosen of Asura spawns

The Wretched comes with a certain level of unhealthy worldliness… some things I just cant “unknow”…

2 Likes

I’ll get right on it, as soon as my schedule clears up. Current forecasts predict this to happen sometime in the 2090s, early 2100s tops.

6 Likes

Sounds like you’ll be a useless thrall to catch, so I’ll just kill you on sight. I don’t have time to wait 70+ years for my planks.

Meh, give him to some noobs, that what we did since we have plenty of purge carpenters. :wink:

1 Like

I’m about to trade a Conal The Hammer for a Keyim. That carpenter is pretty elusive.

3 Likes

Keyim is to sinners refuge as branches are to bearer packs…

So strange, my plans this afternoon on my new game! Farm Sinners Refuge for the Chosen. Seems it must be Karma, gods hope they come peaceful this time.

I got him during a purge at the map room we have outside Sinner’s Refuge.

Btw, I feel that Asuras’ spawn rates are too high. Once they were Mitra priests only but now we have them as all sort of T4 thralls. From a DLC owner’s perspective, if Barnes is an armorer, then there will be hardly any reason to go for crafter thralls anywhere but Sinner’s Refuge. You can get almost a complete T4 crafter set within a day at noob river …

3 Likes

I think it’s nice that we have some useful T4s in Sinner’s Refuge and I don’t see a lot of problems with their spawn rates. On the contrary, I think some of the other spots don’t have high enough T4 spawn rates and that’s the real problem.

If you take a look at the Chosen, you have a priest of Mitra, an alchemist, a cook, a carpenter and a taskmaster. Of these crafter specializations, the cook and the alchemist are already relatively easy to obtain: there’s the Lone Fisher(wo)man and there’s Sayd Secretkeeper, and they both have decent spawn rates. Taskmasters require more running around, but you’ll get one eventually. It’s been a while since I’ve last gotten a carpenter on any of my runs, so right now I’d say that Mikey’s NPC is the sexiest of them all :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

there is a 100% spawn taskmaster at mounds and yes, you can go and find easy t4s but at least you have to go to a few spots instead of camping one cave while farming brimstone :smiley:

Interesting. Are you sure it’s 100%? I’ve gotten a couple Marns recently, but I’ve seen plenty T1s and T2s.

1 Like

i am very sure. it is the taskmaster who drops one of the parts for the pride of aesir “quest” :stuck_out_tongue:

https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/Gothrad_the_Oathbreaker

3 Likes

Oh, crap, you can thrall him? TIL!

Thanks, btw :wink:

1 Like

Shhhhhh!! That was a secret!

2 Likes

Getting named, non purge thralls is pretty easy in general. The one to look out for is an easy smelter spawn. Daya isnt hard but with server competition, it makes her hard. Even more difficult is if you want to populate with all women thralls… I spent quite some time farming up four female witch doctors…

3 Likes

Is it wrong that I kill the chosen of asura? Slaying them is always fun.

2 Likes

I kill them too, depending on who it is. It is very therapeutic.

2 Likes

Hey I kill ‘em too for that sweet sweet Asurian armor

1 Like

Anybody know if Grrr Legbiter still spawns in this cave?