Chosen of Asura Thralls

Pretty simple has anyone seen the thralls in game?

Or do we even know the names? I myself would be interested in collecting them.

one of the prizes…

• Rare, named, in game NPC with Anagram of chosen player name
1 Like

They’re all holed up in Sinner’s Refuge, also obtained from an asura purge; and the whole list is available on the wiki.

2 Likes

Check this out

https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/index.php?search=chosen%20of%20asura&title=Special%3ASearch&fulltext=1

Also if you keep your eyes on the Official News and announcements section on the forum it will update when new ones are going to be added to the game.

1 Like

I still haven’t discovered that location. I wish I could find it. (I don’t like using guides or seeing things with lots of spoilers - would rather discover things on my own)

1 Like

I would look for a cave north of the sentinels,.

3 Likes

Seriously? I’ve been all over that area loads of times. But to be fair, it’s often been in transit between one spot and another

It’s in a pretty tucked away nook, off the beaten path. It’s decently far from water and a turn off from the way that leads to the summoning place surrounding area

1 Like

Grid G 4, near top right corner, 3 enemies at the entrance. It’s also a reasonable source of brimstone.

2 Likes

I’ve walked by that thing literally dozens of times. I was surprised how good it was for brimstone. More than 200 using the crappy stone pick. There’s a small but decent mix of thralls to pull from too.

2 Likes

Galamans tomb is another reasonable source of brimstone and glowing goop in the area, just be careful of the crocs and don’t go too deep unless you’re prepared to fight a king croc.

Yeah, I’ve cleared that out a few times. It’s a lot easier to find that Sinner’s Refuge. Between the two of them, that’s on par with clearing out Shattered Springs, but without the need for a Sandstorm Mask and without having to walk around RotBranch

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.