Citadel of the Triumvirate Snake Boss

Game mode: [ Online private ] <----NO MODS
Type of issue: [ Bug ]
Server type: [PvE]
Region: [EU]

I was exploring the Unnamed City killing dragon hatch lings for some demon blood and I decided to go into the Citadel of the Triumvirate to see what is inside. I am a level 56 archer with hardened steel weapons and Stygian raider armor. With this low set up and a greater wolf pet I was able to solo the giant snake world boss that lives there.

During the fight I observed the fallowing aspects:

1. He hits very soft. Maybe that is intended because he has deadly poison, but

2. He doesn`t poison. He has the glands build for poison. Not a single poison stack on the greater wolf or me.

3. The serpent has a little hit pox that is almost impossible to hit with arrows. I was very close to him with Q target lock and maybe one or two from 20 shots landed. I had to go malee to do something. This thing applies to the new snakes that ambush you from the sand and make that terrible sound that you can hear from a really long range. However, those guys can kill you with poison if you get more than two stack of poison on you.

This was the first world boss that I killed on my own. Too easy and too bugged.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.