Clan walled off all of New Asagarth

I do not know if this is the correct place to post this but on the official server that I use on PS4 an entire clan came together to create a massive wall surrounding the entirety of New Asagarth. The walls are topped off with Black Ice Fencing so climbing over is out of the question. They went out of their way to ensure that no one is able to access the area. The server is “Official Server #3502 PvE -g-portal.us Revision (#127475/20856)”. Just in case some one may be unfamiliar where New Asagarth the location is on grid E 9&10 and F 9&10. I have picture providing evidence but I am unable to upload them due to my account being freshly made. I assume that the actions caused by the clan are against the rules but seeing as I am on a PVE server and destroying player built bases are impossible I am out of options on how I can access New Asagarth. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

PvE that’s perfect just build a wall around there wall if you can’t enter the city then they shouldn’t either

Contact bug-hunters and document the situation very very thoroughly. They do not intend to police the PvE servers, but will look at cases of extreme abuse.

Basically, they don’t have the manpower to do the work. So, you do the work/thinking/proving for them. I know it sucks, but it’s the reality of the situation.

Take screenshots, attach coordinates to those screenshots, make it simple and straight forward. (Eliminate as much fluff in your wording as possible.)

Leave NO DOUBT, don’t lie or exaggerate anything.

I had an issue solved in regards to walls and real world threats. Though I don’t know if it was the threats, the walls, or the combo that made them make that decision.

Regardless, best of luck to you.

FYI. Double jump helps you gain extra air time, and at a right angle between to crenelated walls you can sometimes weasel your way up between the spikes damage (dunno how or why).

You may also build a floor-hatch-trap door and have a friend “open” it while you are jumping on an edge of it. (This can literally catapult you several thousand feet in a given direction.) If you manage to stick to a wall and hang onto it, rather then die on impact… you could possibly build a pillar + elevator to connect to a structure on the other side of the wall. (I have seen this work).

It’s risky, you could lose an elevator/pillars and rocks, and surviving inside the walls without armor could be difficult or impossible. But, it does feel great to outwit and defeat trolls.

I wish you the best.

3 Likes

I’ll send them a message thank you for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.