Co-op Host Making New Char. Every Continuation

Solo/Co-op

Hosting a game, friend joined me. We did fine, leveled up, built, fought things and had to go for a short time. When we got back, I restarted the game and found I needed to make a new character. It took me straight to the character create screen when I hit continue. She didn’t lose anything. Not a level or tool. I was no longer in the clan and she couldn’t invite me. We played a little longer when she had to leave and I just decided to see what would happen. Sure enough, hit continue and had to REMAKE another character.

PvE

Not sure about server region, just opened my game and did solo/co-op and invited her.

Every time I restart our co-op game, I have to make a new character but my friend doesn’t. I keep losing everything and she doesn’t.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

I have no idea how it can be reproduced. I am lost in this because I have never run across this before. Need help because I love this game and want to share it with friends, but don’t want to have to remake a character from lvl 0 every time I want to play.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.