Co-op issues ps4

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [EU]

I see things are running as normal funcom, fix one and break something else. I gave up playing this game months ago because of all the bugs and glitches. Then about 4 weeks ago I thought I’d give it a go again co-op with my partner, we been playing everyday with no issues enjoying and now she is unable to join my co-op. She stands up on my screen then falls flat. On her screen she ends up in the graphics undermeshed and game kicks her out. Is this going to be fixed soon or do I completely give up on this game?

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Sign on
  2. Send invite
  3. Fails to join
  4. Ends up undermeshed

Top picture her screen, bottom picture my screen.

Hello @RogueBudda, thank you for getting in touch!

When did this issue first happen, was it after yesterday’s patch?

Could you ensure that you both run a wired connection to ensure that network stability isn’t the cause behind the loading issue?

If the issue still occurs after trying the suggestion shared above, have you tried killing her character to force a new respawn on her client upon connecting to the session?

In any case, we’ll be sure to register the issue for the developers to look into.

Hi @Hugo what I’ve done is removed the bed that she was on and it seems to have worked, but it still takes 2 attempts for her to get in when I invite her, first one always fails but second one let’s her connect. It’s been like that for about 3 weeks.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.