CO-OP not allowing friends to join

Game mode: Online PS4
Problem: CO-OP not allowing friends to join.
Region: USA - East

CO-OP not allowing friends to join. If they do get in they take over your character.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Single player/CO-OP - Continue
  2. Activate CO-OP
  3. Invite Friend
  4. Click on friend

I have same issue been a week now we both were getting really into it I purchased a 20£ dlc for new builds etc. Why hasn’t this been fixed surely isn’t a major bug

1 Like

This is a known issue and we are investigating the matter. We certainly know this is a serious issue, but unfortunately it’s not one that can be quickly fixed. As soon as we have a solution and can get a fix through certification, we’ll keep you posted.

2 Likes

Yea they just take my character over

Not an easy fix surely shouldn’t take over a week tho. Paying customers here

Software development is more complicated than you might think :slight_smile: We’ll keep you posted.

5 Likes

Any idea when this issue will get fixed. My wife and yare frustrated we can’t play together.

We’ve got a handle on the issue and hope to have it patched out as quickly as possible. We don’t have an ETA yet but it shouldn’t be too long :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Update: We have a fix planned for release early this week.

3 Likes

Thank you Andy those are great news, i assume this fixes the loading issues aswell?

2 Likes

The loading screen issue is still being investigated, sorry. It may end up being a server issue, but either way, the patch will only be for the co-op issue.

1 Like

Alright sounds good, at least something is getting fixed. Keep it up!

1 Like

I also have friends and family who can’t play on the same server. We can’t find the horses anywhere either.

Fix is out! Please let us know if the issue persists.

3 Likes

I’m still having trouble trying to join my brother.Most of the time I can’t play the first time and then I get blue screened trying to join

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.