Comments on Siptah NPC Camps Announcement

So, Funcom just posted an announcement about the upcoming NPC camps on Siptah:
https://forums.funcom.com/t/announcement-about-the-new-isle-of-siptah-npc-camps-coming-in-2-3/156612

Since comments are disabled in the announcements forums, and I’m a sucker for gossip and discussion, here’s a topic where I’m hoping you’ll post your comments and reactions. :wink:

2 Likes

i didn’t understand if this double gathering event will be for all PC servers (including exile lands) or not.

1 Like

In order to compensate those players that will have their bases destroyed by NPC camps, they are going to increase Gathering multiplier for everybody in order to recover the imminent losses.

1 Like

still seems to be 1x at the moment. Maybe the double event will start with the server restarts in the morning

So far, the camps look really good. Some tweaks and improvements are still needed (like replacing the Cimmerian “Accursed” holders), but overall, they are good. The camp at N11, however, is one I wish would “find a new home.” But other than that…

1 Like

Yes. All official PC servers will receive this event. That includes Exiled Lands.
You will know when your server has this event active when its MOTD changes to reflect this announcement. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dang, looks like there’s going to be an NPC camp right smack in the middle of where I like to build.

Never seems to fail. Every time I look at the map and think “That looks like a good spot to build my base.” it turns out one of the developers thought the exact same thing. :sob:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.