Conan Exile Crashing my PC :(

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official & Online private |)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Server type: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE] (all)
Region: [Dont know what you mean… EU? Germany?]

(My english not the best am very sorry)

[PC Crash and Restart Complete only in this game no other, no ark no blackdesert no fortnite no csgo, only in Conan Exile… (its crashed only in fight if i kill a enemie (not everytime its random but only if a enemie die)]

PC
Graphiccard: RTX2080Ti
64GB Ram
Windows 10 Professional 64bit
Interl® Core™ i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz (16 CPUs), ~3,6GHz
SSD
Z390 AORUS PRO
DirectX 12

Here a Screen of my Systeminformation
(sry i am a new user cant post screen…)

but please fix the bug :wink: thanks…

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Fight with enemies
  2. (Randomly) a enemie die
  3. Crash
  4. PC Restart

Hello SinnedK, welcome to the forums.

About your issue, are you using any mod in your game?

Set in video :
max fps -> 144

With this the game do not crash anymore for me.

i have changed fps because another bug with movement

no mods, if i let my thralls fight (complete day) no crash only if i fight with meele weapons…

Have you verified the game files? Make sure you have unsubscribed from any mods before doing so.

@Narelle have tried of a official server (no mods)
Reinstalled the game…
lowest graphic

(i know only before was coming the update with new thrall function was no problem)
144fps dont save me for pc crash restart its not possible to play for me only with thrall…
just i dont want play pokemon its booring :confused:

i dont know i have read some peoples has the same problem and only fix with downgrade hardware… wtf?

can i send any error logs? if yes where to find…

its 100% game error because only this game crash my pc
and i play Red Dead Redemption 2
and many other games without crash / problems…

some people write its the engine i dont know about this

i found intrest info… if i do CPU Clock Ratio from 36 to 9 no crashes more but is lagginnng… higher get crash if i attack melee the monsters…

also any idea what is realy wrong with my pc and the game?
is the game not compatible with good gamer computer’s?

Okay, this is going to sound a bit strange but bear with me.

Arma 3 has an issue with certain headsets where it will crash your game if you have the audio coming through the headset. It’s possible that Conan Exiles has this same issue. Because you’re saying this only happens when you do a very particular thing that involves a very particular piece of audio happening is why I recommending this. In Arma 3 that audio crash is only when you’re near a helicopter and having audio come through the headset.

If you are using a headset, try forcing the audio to come through your speakers and not the headset. If that doesn’t work, unplug the headset. You can also try unplugging your controller if you’re using a controller. I’ve had various crashes over the years with USB peripherals resulting in me having to unplug certain ones for certain games.

ok… thanks i will try it later @surumon thanks :grinning:

(i have headset but i hear about bose box, just i will try it what you say maybe this is the problem) i hope it :+1:

Have you installed the newest driver for your graphics card? For some time I had bluescreens and thought my PC would start to die but it was simply an outdated graphics driver that made everything crash when playing CE.

@Surumon unlucky its not the sound :confused: have remove my box & headset from usb just is the same… fight in melee = crash

@force yes i have the newest driver thanks… its not blue screen pc crash off and going on… only if i do melee fight :confused:

no chance more for me, unlucky i have read anywhere with same graphiccard same problem maybe it is this… i dont know i am a noob

i quit the game and play other games thanks for try help me @all have a nice day

Hm… if your PC simply turns off and on again this might suggest a problem with power supply. Do you have another (working) one that you could switch with your current one in order to test if the problem still happens?

@Force
No is not :smile: is only in this game :sweat_smile: but no problem i wait of next big update

but thanks for try to help, have a nice day!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.