Conan Exiles Hard Crash

Game mode: [Single-player and Online official: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)]
Type of issue: [Crash: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Server type: [PVE: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: [USA]

[Hey there um I just got Conan Exiles off of steam and when I begin playing it at first it’s fine runs well but like somewhere in between 5 to 10 minutes in game it’ll just crash and I have to manually restart my computer also I’m not running any mods for reference here’s my current build:
CPU
Intel Core i7 4770K @ 3.50GHz
Haswell 22nm Technology
RAM
16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. B85M-D3H (SOCKET 0)
Graphics
ASUS VS238 (1920x1080@59Hz)
Intel HD Graphics 4600 (Gigabyte)
8192MB ATI AMD Radeon R9 390 Series (XFX Pine Group)
CrossFire Disabled
Storage
111GB PNY CS1311 120GB SSD (SATA (SSD))
2794GB Seagate ST3000DM001-1CH166 (SATA )
975MB USB2.0 Flash Disk USB Device (USB )
Optical Drives
No optical disk drives detected
Audio
AMD High Definition Audio Device

Windows is also up to date and all drivers are currently up to date ]

1. Happens at random
    2.Might happen within a set amount of time

Do you have a specific error crash to go with it? Or just the weird blue and black screen?

I’m playing in solo, no mods, no sound,I have to reboot the PC, and yes to checking the windows event log nothing appears. Also I’ll go check out the thread thanks

Nope just blue then black then I have to reset the pc manually

Are you able to monitor your component temps? GPU, CPU, etc?

I’ve reviewed the thread and it’s not relevant to my situation

Yes and it’s definitely not an overheating issue

Well I just tried again now there is no blue screen,yes I’ve tried both soft and hard reboot and that doesn’t work, I’ve been having issues specifically with this game and one other(black desert online)

Also when it crashes its just a black screen and the audio crashes as well

This crash of this type is here more like 1 year. Its error with code “memory:written” but it doesnt mean you have problem with your PC. Game is crashing for specific spots, one day nothing, another day crashing 5 times for day for someone, maybe more. This problem need to solve FC, not players

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.