Opening the game makes PC crash

Game mode: [All of them]
Type of issue: [Crash]
Server type: [All]
Region: [All]

Hi,
Everytime i update the game and open it I get a blue screen from windows i have to reboot the Pc. It only happend with this game and dont matter server, region, or style, its always the reboot. At last reinstall of the game, just open it makes the pc crash. I checked also GPU than ram , and both were ok, no overheat either.

Each time i suffer this crash i have to reinstall the game because steam dont find the game ( even when its still installed )

1. Update the game (Optional right now)
  2. Open the game. ( Here pc crash )

Hello @Dael, welcome to the community!

Did you have a chance to go through our technical issues thread for PC?

Also, make sure your drivers are fully updated and, if you’re still having issues after following the troubleshoot steps in that thread, feel free to reach out to us with further information regarding your current hardware and driver versions.

1 Like

Hello,

Yes, id try everything that was posted, but nothing worked.

My hardware is :

• I5 -4460 3,2 GHz
  • 32 GB RAM
  • Geforce 2070 RTX

Could you share more information regarding your current OS and whether you have it up-to-date?

What driver version are you currently using for your GPU?

Have you tried reverting to an older, stable GPU driver?

Is there any software running in the background that might interfere with the game and could you please try to disable as much of it as possible?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.