Conan Exiles Breast Malfunction

What is going on with the female toon’s breasts on the Ps4?
Every time I climb, put on clothes, or sprint, the breasts of my female character suddenly lose their bounce. It’s really annoying. Is Funcom doing anything to fix this bug?
It’s a shame because I really love most things about this game, but this ‘breast’ bug is enough to ruin the immersion for me. I spoke to a bunch of other people that feel the same way too.
Hope it get’s sorted out soon…

1 Like

This happens on Xbox One too. @Hugo I know you see every post, but figured I’d reach out for this one.

1 Like

I though the bug when you change your character size from the default that made hair and body features(like breasts for women characters) don’t move, was fixed in a patch. I play on PS4 and I can change my character size and have her hair move and her breasts bounce properly when running, even wearing an armour.

1 Like

Not sure why it’s working for you. I have all the latest patches installed on PS4, but still have the same issues. I just played again yesterday, and nothing has changed. The problem still exists.

1 Like

Weird. I’m finding the opposite problem - my character has minimum-sized breasts, and they tend to have an uncannily wide bounce-range, especially with the high muscle-to-fat ratio she has.

1 Like

Other thread on this as well, I can not replicate breast turning off or being over bouncy.

Main is 2 click from left (small) and my 2nd character, is 6 or 7 from left.

If they do turn off, Its often cause of sandstorm, or I have 5-6+(npcs and animals) things going on around me, or Volcano.

Clothes turn off long before Hair and jiggle. but often turn on once game-play has quieted down.
Online takes abit longer to restart clothes.

I’ve havnt been able to get them turn off. =/

Inless your rocking 100+ placeables and 48x48 base with 100’s of pets around… Ps4 can only handle so much. XD

1 Like

If you want the top female body, go to some of the PvE private servers.
They have so much cool stuff it isnt funny.

I just left a server that the female parts were the most detailed Id ever seen in any game.
The server I just left is called paradise something or the other.
Absolutely perfect bodies. Green skin and elf ears too if thats your bag.

The official servers have to be kept clean to protect the children

2 Likes

Do you have videos of this? lol. Not able to go on online servers because Xbox One. I can pay monthly, but I don’t pay monthly fees. Least on single player I get to do whatever I want in admin mode, but it does get lonely.

1 Like

That sounds pretty awesome. Cheers for that, but I spend most of my time in single player mode. I’m really enjoying the crafting element atm.

1 Like

It looks like there aren’t many people out there experiencing the same bug, or if they are, nobody is really speaking up about it.
I do wanna thank you Trappist, for backing me up, though. Much appreciated.
I doubt this particular glitch will be high on the fix list for Funcom atm, so I’m gonna take a break from Conan Exiles for a while, and come back at a later stage.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.