Conan Exiles Fatal error

Hi,

I have a problem with conan exiles

Fatal error: [File:C:\UE4\CSAND\Engine\Source\Runtime\RenderCore\Private\RenderingThread.cpp] [Line: 959]
GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 60.00 secs

What do you think?

Thanks

same here except the line number is 181

Fatal error: [File:C:\UE4\CSAND\Engine\Source\Runtime\RenderCore\Private\RenderingThread.cpp] [Line: 805]
Rendering thread exception:
Fatal error: [File:C:\UE4\CSAND\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Util.cpp] [Line: 181]
Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0006 - ‘HUNG’)

Is that the error you are getting by any chance?

yes it is, but I have just adjusted the graphics to medium, except for shadows which are low and I still get a drop in fps some times but it seems to have fixed the fatal errorr

Same here :frowning:

Fatal error: [File:C:\UE4\CSAND\Engine\Source\Runtime\RenderCore\Private\RenderingThread.cpp] [Line: 959]
GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 60.00 secs

!0x0000000000000000

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

There may be some graphics settings that can be lowered to reduce the occurrence of this error. Please try turning your settings all the way down to see if this helps. You can then try turning settings back up one at a time to see what might work and what is causing your error.

Hi

it seem´s that i found the problem ( for me).

It´s the quality of the grass setting… for the moment it´s on lowest …and it worked for me.