Conan Exiles Lore - Gallamans tomb

Who was Gallaman? This person seemed to be so important that he was burried in his own tomb. Also the entrance to his tomb is guarded by a giant crocodile. Does anybody know who Gallaman was?

1 Like

I always had this curiosity. :nerd_face:

And who is that ghost woman who enters the tomb? at the door? :fearful:

Is she Gallamans or did she love Gallamans? :heart:

I love love storys.

:kiss:

1 Like

Whoever they were they’ve also got an overlook named after them, so they must have been pretty noteworthy back in the day. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if this and that door beneath the Deathwhisper Ruins became the entrances to new dungeons. If so, there’ll probably be plenty of Gallaman lore within, and given the nature of tomb dungeons probably Gallaman’s reanimated corpse as well.

(This is of course assuming they’re not done adding new dungeons, but I could swear I remember someone saying there were like six more planned and that was only a couple dungeons ago.)

4 Likes

Gallaman is probably a programmer or something… his story will also be told…

1 Like

Some great fighter in the past?

" Search the tomb of Gallaman. He once boasted to his friends as they quivered, caught in my wind, of the lucky stone that would be buried alongside him. "

https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/Petruso_the_Sandstorm_Maniac

4 Likes

The ghost I suppose is the slave escaped from the clan, the one that will kill herself by falling off the Hand of creator, or am I totally wrong?

I think if it were her she’d lead you to a journal that teaches you an emote, like all the other times she appears. More likely Funcom just decided to use the same “generic female exile ghost” model for both.

You’ll notice it’s also the same model they use for the sacrifice victim at the entrance to the Dregs and the one who appears here and there with the dude and the horse as well.

Search the tomb of Gallaman. He once boasted to his friends as they quivered, caught in my wind, of the lucky stone that would be buried alongside him.

Or maybe funcom turned him into a croc and that is all there is!!

1 Like

yes but if I’m not miss-remembering, in one of those journals she speaks about an escape from crocodiles, was it a generic “crocodile” or the gallaman tomb then?

I’ve always taken that as just a reference to the crocodiles along that stretch of river.

I can’t say you’re right or wrong either ^^

Well don’t quote me on this but there was mention of that tomb being the next dungeon of the 4 they were working on and the last of those 4 so you may get to know more but the talk was so long ago and some one found out a lot about it being number 4 so fingers crossed

I don’t know fella: there is also an open crack/cave on the side of Unnamed city (the side facing Sepermeru) where you can’t enter (a black/blank space) I think that is the spot for a new dungeon?

1 Like

Croc had eaten him and became a “Gallamans Tomb” I think.

Like I said don’t quote me lol but you never know

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.