Conan Exiles PS4 Building Decay/Lost?

I understand this issue is frustrating for you, but it is an extremely rare case. So there’s no easy fix unfortunately.

At this point, I’d say forget everything else, I think you should get the data sent to Hugo, honestly it cant get much better than that.

If they can replicate your issue, not only will it potentially help solve the issue for you, but also for others in the future.

What do you mean his world?

Does this mean that the game isn’t installed onto the PS4’s hard drive? If so, it makes me wonder if the game is getting confused and attempting to save the database to the game disc rather than the hard drive. Because this sounds like what I’d expect to see on a PC if attempting to write data to a locations that is read-only or otherwise write-protected. :frowning:

Most current, disc based games, are installed directly to the HDD.
This is mainly due to the HDD, being able to read data considerably faster than the Blu Ray Drive.
The Disc itself (after the game is installed) simply provides a form of authentication.

Right, that’s why I was wondering if they were somehow playing directly from the disc rather than having it installed.

if you havnt gotten save file uploaded.

Copy save to USB, then copy it to your PC/laptop. (or USB it right to)

And share link via PM, so they can check out save file.

Also, I forget which menu… but you can look up error codes you have gotten on Ps4. So youc an pull dates and times on these. (I found it by chance one day… )
Sony my also be able help with that)

One question I have, in SinglePlayer, is stuff missing built mostly by your friend who is that Guest? Were they in your Clan?
I play with a few friends in Co-op, And when they leave, there stuff goes away. (as its not part of my world it seems. )

There was also setting “keep character on log out” I dont think this setting exist anymore, outside early patches.
But if you save is that old, some of them persist.

There “was” setting for enable 1st person combat. if you have old save with it on, 1st person works with all weapons. But on new save with new patch, some of them kick you to 3rd. (not part of your issue, but something I noticed from my original save.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.