Basic Info:

Platform: PlayStation 4
Issue Type: Crash
Game Mode: Co-op
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 4832060/36864

Bug Description:

During co-op while I hosted I was in the middle of a fight when my friend tried to join the game and my game froze and they were kicked out. When I reopened the game the game lost the current data and I was about 30 minutes back from what I last did. When I ran to my base it was gone and only 2 torches remained. My friend’s base was also gone. So my issue is I lost gameplay and out homes and all items disappeared from inside.

Bug Reproduction:

Bug occurred while I was fighting and a friend tried to join the game which caused it to freeze.

1 Like

When you logout are you going to your bed or bedroll hitting square and using quite game that makes a ingame save for the rest can not help. Offline seems to be harder on consoles since it is acting as a server
@Staciemacy

My bed doesnt give the option to quit or save just to set my respawn point

1 Like

Yes respawn point then lay down and ok not online about to go to bed button on right side of center big button option to quit game that should help you make a save. On our private server don’t bother no loss on death on official I make sure to log out on bed or bedroll lately on official logging in the water then popping up too bed replaced pillars over river with foundations now i logging in in bed :sleeping_bed: hope this helps feel free to ask everyone for information

@Staciemacy

I can send a screen shot tomorrow if you would like.

1 Like

I have read that updating bed causes a save when playing offline and co-op then exit game using little button next to triangle :small_red_triangle:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.