Conan Exiles PS4 Server: The Hyborian Age (true RP-PvP)

He totally correct. He was banned for starting his own server and messaging our players to join his server. I think most admin would do the same :slight_smile:

Can I get an invite?
Discord is SMG_Traill #2204

Can I get an invite? Discord is SMG_Traill#2204

I got a question, is there an age restriction to join?

Yes you must be 18 plus to join.

We’ve now updated our server and changed our name after teaming up with Modiphius who do the tabletop role playing game. Here our details:

‘Conan Exiles: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of (RP-PvP)’ for PS4, is a server is based on tabletop RPG by Modiphius (permission given). We offer a unique character creation system based on the race your play; perks and disadvantages while keeping game lore true.

Why has your character been cast to the Exile lands, tell us your story on how you arrived via our Discord backstories channel. Share your story in the game with active voice roleplay. Take part in regular events found in the lands, such as arena battles or simply settle with some ale in a tavern with old and new friends. Take part in massive server storylines that forge the land’s history. Join player towns, forge a kingdom and claim your land or simple build and survive.

Regardless of your experience, we welcome all.

Join our thriving exiles server, follow the link to our discord, tell your story on how you arrived and begin in an age undreamed of.

https://discord.gg/YxD2zhV

Enjoy our promotional video, giving you a taste of our server,

“Know, oh prince, that between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the gleaming cities, and the years of the rise of the Sons of Aryas, there was An Age undreamed Of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the Exiles Lands.”

― Robert E. Howard, The Complete Chronicles of Conan (small edit added).

1 Like

Hey this is great, ive been looking for a new game to RP in. Can i get a discord invite please?

This is simply stunning, but the Discord link doesn’t seem to work anymore. I’ve recently picked the game up and would love to join the server, is there a way to get an updated invite?

I would love to join the server, but the discord just wont work,

My psn is Comrade_Ray10147
Please send me a invite

Discord invite, please?
neurovizier

discord invite please
SaraDixX

Can I please get an invite to the discord plz
PSN:Cross-kicc

Preparing for the return of Conan with regards to patch 3.0 we have relaunched.

‘The Hyborian Age (True RP-PvP) for PS4/5’, role-playing server, focused on creating an immersive experience, based on Robert E. Howard Hyborian Age in the Exiled Lands and Siptah.

Why has your character been cast to the Exile lands, tell us your story on how you arrived via our Discord backstories channel. Share your story in the game with active voice roleplay. Take part in regular events found in the lands, such as arena battles or simply settle with some ale in a tavern with old and new friends. Take part in massive server storylines that forge the land’s history. Join player towns, forge a kingdom and claim your land or simple build and survive. Regardless of your experience, we welcome all.

Server Features

• Unique Character Creation. Players gain perks based on what race they select.
  • RP write-ups via Discord, tell your story!
  • Discord Character Sheets
  • Siptah and Exile Land maps
  • A very experienced RP admin team who run servers before
  • We focus on quality, not server population.
  • History and Rumour channels. Leave your mark on the lands.
  • NEW server, many good locations still available.
  • Unique Raiding system.
  • Conan Lore
  • Kingdom System
  • Server Storyline
  • So much more!

Join our thriving exiles server, follow the link to our discord, tell your tale in an age undreamed of.

Discord Link

Update, we are now on Siptah and Exile Lands