Connection lost. You must be connected to the PlayStation network to play . I got this after blue screen how can I fix this please?

Hey there,

Feel free to discuss this issue in the below thread. Here’s an update.

2 Likes

Will i lose anything When i Can’t get online.Pls fixes problemf not connected to network when iam connected thanks

The game stops all AI activity in non rendered areas. Which means if no one is around or logged in playing in a area, nothing attacks or fights. So you are basically loggeed out, and your thrall is just standing there. After x minutes (15?) it will return home. Which means when you log in, it will be gone, but safe at its origianl guard spot.

1 Like

This just started happening to me today. Says I need to connect to PSN when I already am. This is ridiculous get this fixed now.

1 Like

coo

Except when decay is on. Decay still continues yes?

1 Like

Yes, decay continues.

Decay, crafting all use time stamps when you aren’t in render/open stations. It does calculation on time elapsed to catch up and create the crafted materials.

2 Likes

This happened for the first time, today. Every time I tried to get in “…Must be connected to the P.S.network…” but I allready am. What’s going on?

1 Like

Known issue they are working on it

1 Like

So any ideas on when this will be fixed it’s been like this for me since around 1am and is now almost 6pm like this is ridiculous why do I spend money on this just to possibly lose everything if someone jumps into a server through join a session or party chat what happens for us players who end up losing our stuff funcom get ur act together and where is this new map hope I’m not wasting time waiting on that like we did sorcery just saying not first empty promise u have given us I’m at point of deleting this game bug after bug and not lil ones either and why is when the bug is something like the stable bug and benefits the player it’s fixed asap but crap like this takes almost a whole day so far

2 Likes

Cadê o pessoal da ■■■■■■ pra dar pelos menos um horário pra que tudo se resolvido

most likely not, as the servers are down. just be aware everybody and their mother will try to log in asap when it goes back up

I am just like you, I have been at night from day 11 without being able to play. it always says I am offline and yet if I am online. I’m bujujux from the official pvp 3219.

Ok not great news but thanks for replies

I recommend to join the main post Connectivity Issues, June 11th is where the staff will post updates

1 Like

Why so long on such a big problem?Its weekend in lockdown .Please sort this out funcom .Not much fun anything at the moment

Surely Funcom/Sony could push out what they have now, but there would be no testing. People complain for more testing, so…

Funcom has pushed it out. Gportal has launched the update. Sony is the only one to have not launched. Funcom has said it. There’s some delay on Sonys side to make this patch available.

Hey everybody,

Please continue the conversation about this issue on this thread, where we’re posting any updates about the topic: