Consoles Getting the Update?

this is the same response I was given by you a week or two ago.

my confidence is low.

2 Likes

Hey there,

The update is ready, it’s waiting approval in its certification process.
Apologies for the delay, but we decided to dedicate more time to it given some of the critical issues it caused on PC, as well as the Summer vacations hitting in the middle of it.

9 Likes

Thank you very much for the news.

1 Like

@alibaba (closed post)
@GamingSlade (PS4 Updates and dlc/map etc)
@Barbaria (Hey People Update PS4?)
See above update.

1 Like

@Ignasi
thanks for the update.
If there was a decision to spend more time on the update, will there be an updated list of which changes were made compared to the Update 41 for PC?

Regarding certification, will this drop on a Tuesday, or will it get pushed out right away following certification?

1 Like

We’re aiming to release it this week, but please keep in mind that this no longer is in our hands and any delays in the certification process could affect this.
It will include most of the changes applicable found in Update 41 and any following patches and hotfixes.

2 Likes

Quick update, everyone:
The update has been pushed back slightly due to some issues in the certification process. It’s scheduled for the earliest available date, which is early next week.
Apologies for the delay, but please be aware of its possibility when dealing with estimated dates.

9 Likes

Thank you for the update. :grinning:

2 Likes

I appreciate the information, thanks.

2 Likes

It would be nice to disable decay before the patch, just in case some problem does not let players to refresh decay time (oficial servers).

1 Like

Good idea @donbzm but that would make it sound like they expected it to Bomb. I hope they do turn it off even though I don’t play official.

1 Like

I agree that turning off the decay timers pro-actively would go a long way to relieve the stress of some players, should something go wrong when the new update gets pushed out.

1 Like

I think it would sound like they care about the players. I’m quite sure nothing bad will happen this time, but just in case.

1 Like

Let’s hope so Now I know it update is coming soon makes me feel more optimistic.

2 Likes

Thankyou so much for the update Ignasis, we really appreciate it!

2 Likes

Thanks for the update

2 Likes

Is the patch coming out today? @Ignasi

Well last time that happened they remained off for far too long. This leads to servers(the 6 or 7 actually populated ones) being overburdened by crap buildings everywhere from play and go people.

The patch won’t be coming out today, but it should still be on track for this week.

6 Likes

Cool

1 Like