Constant Crashing Due to Graphics Engine?

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Crash
Server type: PvE
Region: US

Frequently when I am playing the game will crash and for some reason cause my second monitor to stop registering as a sound output.

Fatal Error:
[File: C:\REPO\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Util.cpp] [Line: 181]
Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. [Error: 0x887A0006 - ‘HUNG’]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. It frequently happens when I either die or teleport and the game needs to load the world

Welcome to the forums. Although I’ve never had a dual monitor setup, I have seen this error before I upgraded my hardware. It pops up from time to time on the forums, so there a couple threads I can link you that might have solutions you can try.

If none of those work, you could try using the search function (I used the search term D3D to find these results) for more threads that might point you to a possible solution. If it ends up being a particularly difficult problem, one of the Funcom team might ask you for log files or something. Good luck!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.