[coop] Trees and rocks despawn for the guest player

Game mode: single-player
Type of issue: bug
Server type: PvE
Region: Ru

I start a single-player game and invite a friend. After a while (the time vary from 20min to 5 hours) the guest player is not able to see any trees, rocks, bushes. He realizes that he has caught this bug after he can’t move forward being teleported a little back smashing to an invisible object. Logging off and reconnect via invitation helps. We switched the host machine, I get the same bug when I’m the guest and he is the host.

This bug sometimes is also followed by the Load Package Async failed error, so the host need to restart the game

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Join a single-player game as a guest
  2. Explore the world together
  3. Bug appears for no reason, I can see the trees and rocks on his monitor and an empty place on my monitor
  4. Reconnect helps, but sometimes it is followed by the Load Package Async error, so the host needs to restart

Hey @SireneLoreley

Please make sure that the player hosting the game has good enough system specs and a stable network connection. Hosting a listen server with system specs that are similar to the minimum required will impact the experience for any other players joining the session.

1 Like

I am pretty sure both our PCs can handle hosting, rtx2060s and Intel i7 should be fine for two players, there are no lags and the synchronization is ok. Both machines are literally in the same room and we have stable connection

Is your computer’s connection wired or via WiFi?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.