Resources Remain Invisible

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Bug | Performance]
Region: [North America]

[Ok I noticed that this has been a problem for a while now. I will explain what I can to help out. I was playing with a friends host server, and after a few hours of constant play, it would make it to where npc spawns now longer respawn, resources that you should be able to grab would not give you anything, or the trees rocks or plants wouldn’t render in at all in different regions in Conan Exiles. When the host was hitting the rocks or trees, they would appear, but if i was to try and swing at the spot where the host said it was, I could not interact with it. I would even rubber band back and forth like the rock was partially there. The host wasn’t being effected by this, but anyone joining in on him in single player/co-op play, we couldn’t do much to help out in the game.]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Have someone host their game.
  2. Join them and play the game normally and wait for these changes to happen.
  3. It seems to be an issue with time, after so much time has passed, these things would just start happening.
  4. Start Traveling to different regions and things will just fail to be interacted with, eventually the resources will disappear completely.
  5. Every time the host would die, it would bring us back to the respawn point with nothing in view.
  6. Eventually game would put out a notice trying to say that the game is corrupted and I would need to reinstall the game.
  7. Tried to refresh the server from the host, and the problem would still remain.

Occasionally I’ve had the issue with the resource nodes being visible but I am unable to harvest them on officials (PVE). Usually this happens when there are a lot of players and the ping is sort of high. For me, logging off and logging back on fixes it. Is the person who is hosting the game using wifi or have a cabled internet connection? Having a cabled internet connection may be more stable than wifi and it is something Funcom usually recommends. Also logging into single player before for a few minutes before playing multiplayer also may help.

Hopefully this helps you out.

Hello @Stragerd, the reported issues with co-op likely stem from poor connectivity between the host and the peers.

What’s the host’s current internet speed?
Is his console on a wired or wireless connection?

Why did you not learn your lesson from two months ago when the “update 41” was a failure on pc? Why did you release the “update” if you know its broken? Why isn’t building decay turned off because of this? Why did you enable avatars during such a calamity? Why are you pushing the broken “update 41” to PS4 when you know its broken? Why does Ignasis reply to pre “update 41” PS4 customers on Reddit but doesn’t reply to anyone on here? Why am I about to lose hundreds of hours of time and resources because of your mistake?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.