Corpse Inventory Dissapearing

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Bug | Misc]
Region: [Anywhere]

My friends and I have been really enjoying the game but with this week’s update we have found that dying is more costly than normal. Upon returning to our own corpse in PVE, within seconds to 1-2 minutes, our inventory is gone. Sometimes you get a frame that shows the inventory before it completely dissapears. I have personally tried leaving render distance and returning to the corpse, dying again and returning to the location, chopping the body up to see if it would spawn a bag with the items, and relogging and returning to the corpse. Each situation the inventory had not returned and was lost to the code gods.

Although it doesn’t happen each death, it has happened to me 3 times as well to 2 other friends in my clan. One of my mates and I have a standard PS4 while the third has a PSpro. I’m sure there are more users out there experiencing this issue and would like it to be addressed.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and thank you again for putting the effort in to making a great game.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Die (doesn’t seem to matter how)
  2. Return to your corpse
  3. Look at corpse to retrieve inventory
  4. Inventory either will show up for one frame and disappear or will already be gone.
1 Like

Hey @BroknLnk

Welcome to our community and our apologies for this frustrating issue.
Did this happen while playing in coop, in an official server or in a private dedicated server?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.