Corruption unrelenting no brew/dancer will remove it

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [Here]

Single player, reproduce = ? I may have set bedroll down in outer ridge of unnamed city. Farmed unnamed city as per usual but this time I have 1/3 hp bar filled with corruption. Brew and entertainers reduce it but it springs right back to 1/3 filled. Tried offing my character and it remains. Reboot & it remains. Do I really have to fresh start again?

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

Its a visual bug

So, it just is then? My guy is on some kinda perma-trip? Oh man, sometimes… : (

Hello @AUGHTIMUS, thank you for reaching out!

Does it persist after death? What equipment are you currently wearing?

2 Likes

Yes it does persist after death. I’ve killed myself in every way imaginable. As far as equipment (which I didn’t think about),have had same pict armor I always have but recently got the legendary hyena helmet (forgot name) from unnamed city. I will get rid of it and see if there’s any change.

Name of equipment is Black Feather Helm, I don’t know if Helm is bugged or just freak accident. I unequiped and all is good for now. I feel dumb, but thank you.

5 Likes

No problem at all, thank you for reporting back!

1 Like

Doing what the helmet supposed to. Not sure how it plays in the game at this point I am behind on alot of new things.

Yeah well, evidently so am I. At some point playing since the beginning I would think I would learn things.

The first 2 things which came in my mind when I read your thread: Either you wear the corruption helmet or the weapons :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.