Crafting time takes eternity in single player game xbox one

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [EU]

Hi, in before sorry for my English. Sometime I write some word/a incorrectly. I try explain my problem, I believe I’m not alone. I start from beginning.
I buy Conan Exile for Xbox One in same day since was in early acces. I love this game. But is over one year maybe more to I start notes this problem in single player. I got plenty resources, but I cannot procesing, because crafting time takes eternity, maybe longer and never be finish. Thrals? I cannot break any Thrals or animals because time is very sloooooow. I make short video and upload to YouTube. And next problem. Game not remember my setting like right stick sensitivity, right stick aim sensitivity and SERVER SETTING (always is partial nudity) I must everytime set full nudity and take default settings in controller setting section. After load game (in single player or online multiplayer, EVERYTIME items on inventory is sorted as custom, everything in boxes, chests, vaults is sort by custom. I hate this sorting. But this is tinny problem. Important is crafting time not working, I played with server setting (crafting) in single player, not effected. This is important for fixing. Thank you for your answer
Here is link to my video

My game instalation is on External hard drive, I have all games on external hard drive.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
4.strong text

For PS4, the lower your crafting time is the faster you will craft.
0.5 takes half the time as 1 (try setting of 0.1)
5 takes 5x as long as 1
For fuel burn, if you want burn items to last the longest, set to 10.

1 Like

**Hi i try this, I try every possible setting, nothing not affected, crafting time is still slooowly. I’m on xbox one X **

I set my crafting time way down in single player and it crafts things nearly instantly

1 Like

I am on ps4 but the settings should work the same. Have have seen times that setting go back to default after logging out and back in
Good luck.

**I try set to default setting many times before, but now? I set crafting time to 0.60 and crafting material is better and faster, BUT bee and converting the aka is still slooowly and horses. But I think if I play more with crafting section in setting I found some optimal solution. But thank you all for advice. Finaly I move to forwarding game. **

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.