Crash/freeze cause by South west area of siptah

Haven’t been able to log in all day because of something in the Southwest area of siptah causing the game to crash. My clan and I are now unable to defend during raid time on the official server.

2 Likes

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us. Could you share the server number, please?

Thanks in advance!

Every single siptah server. Even solo.

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for letting us know. Can you confirm that you are playing on the PC version of the Game pass, please?

We await your reply.

I’m playing on Xbox series X and have the same issue,
On solo play and private server, the game freezes then after a moment it crashes.
When trying to log back in it loads through the first load screen and then freezes again at the second one while loading the local assets for the volcanic area of the Siptah map (Ash Lands).
First noted on PvE server Into The Bad Lands, Temple of the Loon
Tested on solo game using Admin Teleport to Fractured Citadel.
Tested on PvE-C server No Drama 2 traveling south from Leyshrine of the Birdmen.

Issue first noted after download of most recent update.

Xbox series s and my buddy on the X crash anytime we get near southwest on Siptah. Please fix even though we all know how good you are at fixing things or even caring about the state of the game. Had to roll back the server just to get us out of there.

The problem arose after the latest update so it’s very likely they broke something,
Most crashes like this one can be fixed by restarting the server or completely shutting off the console to clear the data cashe on the system. Sadly I tested and found that looking down with the right stick while loading in, and crossing my fingers hoping that it would let me pull bracelet so I could spawn in the west of the map was all I could do.

Is there any info on a possible fix? Think you.

Greetings @StrangerDanger,

Thank you for reaching out. Please follow the relevant thread on the Xbox section of the forum:

In this thread, we are trying to understand if the issue is present in the PC MS store version as well.

We appreciate your support on this matter.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Freeze+Crash South West Siptah

I have a similar problem on the PC version, anytime i go around Sipho’s Shipyard or Harbor of the Twice Drowned the game will lock up after a while, if I wait a few minutes the game will unlock itself but will teleport me too somewhere nearby. very annoying bug

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.